1 package of boneless/skinless chicken breasts (there were 3 in the package, about 1.25-1.5lbs)
24 pieces of asparagus
1/4 cup SCD mayo (Trader Joe's and Spectrum make SCD legal mayo, or you can make your own)
1 tsp SCD mustard (preferably dijon)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
6 thin slices of cheddar cheese (or a cheese of your choice)
1. Preheat oven at 450. Slice the chicken breasts in half (so that they are half as thick). Pound them out until they're very thin, about 1/4 inch thick.
2. Sprinkle asparagus with a little salt (if desired) and wrap the asparagus in moist paper towel. Heat in microwave for about 3 minutes, until bright green but still crisp.
3. Mix the mustard, mayo, salt, and pepper - this is your sauce. Set aside, ready for assembly.
4. Place 4 pieces of asparagus, a squirt of the sauce, and cheese in the center of each chicken breast. Wrap them up (it was a little challenging for me) and place seam side down on a baking sheet. Cover in the rest of the sauce.
5. Cook at 450 for 20 minutes, or until juices run clear and brown on the top.